Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kudos To My Brother!

While my love is fashion, my brother continues to pursue his field of dreams as he heads out to the Super Bowl this weekend!

The man himself, Robert Roselli, my mentor, my adviser, my fountain of wisdom... my own blood.  My brother, a senior here at Penn State, has recently been selected as one of the two Penn State communications students to earn such a prestigious opportunity (no surprise here)!  In just a few days, Robert will be heading out to New Orleans with NFL Media Relations to assist at Super Bowl XLVII.

Robert has worked for ESPN Radio, the Philadelphia 76ers, Penn State Football, and currently works as a Social Media Intern at Penn State Public Information.  He has developed quite the career path to pursue what he loves.  He is a go-getter for what he wants.  He is confident, and motivated to succeed.

An honor, is simply an understatement.  This opportunity is a dream, passion, and aspiration he has had from a very early age.  Ever since being subliminally introduced to Penn State and Eagles football games on TV with his father, he has developed a true love for sports.  Robert has always been the sports connoisseur within his group of friends and family members.  He holds more knowledge on the subject than anyone I know... And now he is watching his dreams come true right before his eyes.

Wishing my brother a safe trip to New Orleans, and much luck on the exhilarating path ahead of him... I am certain that he will do a job well done, and enjoy every minute of his trip.  His family and friends could not be happier for him - and we will always be his biggest support system.

Good Luck Robert!



Love,
Your little sis



 

No comments:

Post a Comment